Hours of operation:
- 11 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday, August 5.
- 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m., Tuesday, August 6
- 8 a.m.–6 p.m., Wednesday, August 7.
- 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m., Thursday, August 8.
What to bring:
- Proof of residence, gas or electric bill, or lease agreement.
- Child’s official birth certificate or equivalent.
- Up-to-date immunization record.
- Parent/guardian photo ID.
- Child’s social security card, if the child has one.
- For PK students only - Current paycheck stub or SNAP eligibility documentation.